Smart Ways To Save Money In Copenhagen: Travel Like A Pro!
From Nordic cuisine, incredible palaces and castles, to the historic Nyhavn harbor area and Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen has a lot to offer for travelers. If you are coming here for the first time, you should know that Copenhagen is not a cheap city per se. However, smart travelers have many ways to save money, and in this post, we are sharing a few tips for your help.
- Get a Copenhagen Card. Copenhagen Card offers access to over 75 attractions and to public transport in the city, so make sure that you pay for that. Also, with the card, you can get special discounts at many restaurants and local stores. You can go for a 72-hour card or 24-hour card, depending on your stay.
- Book a serviced apartment. Instead of hotels, go for apartments Copenhagen holiday rental. Rentals may seem more expensive on paper, but if you go by the facilities space, you are actually saving more. Also, if you are traveling in a group, this may help in extra savings.
- Use Orange tickets. You can Orange tickets from Danish rail system at a discount from their website. You can buy the ticket, print it before boarding the train. The discounts are often cost 1/3rd of the price.
- Make your own meals. If you have booked a serviced apartment, you will have a fully-equipped kitchen, so making your meals is really easy. For those who don’t have a thing for fancy restaurants, this is a good way to save money.
- Get your water. Instead of buying water bottles each time you are thirsty, refill your bottles. Copenhagen water is absolutely safe, and considering the price you pay, this is an absolute simple way to save money.
- Buy hotdogs on the go. Hotdogs are extremely popular in Scandinavia, and Copenhagen is no different. Hotdogs can be found all over the city, and it doesn’t have to be expensive. If you don’t want a big meal course, this is a good way to stay in budget.
- Rent a bike. Always rent a bike to explore Copenhagen like a local. Copenhagen is one of the most cycling-friendly cities in the world, and renting is extremely cheap. You don’t have to travel too much between attractions, which is a huge advantage.
As you may have guessed by now, you can explore Copenhagen in a budget – Check online now for tickets and stays!